Sunday, 9 May 2010
My Childhood x
I'm writing about my childhood because I just watched a film from my childhood. The film is called matilda. It reminded me of how totally awesome my childhood was and how much I miss being a child. I loved being a baby because you didn't really do anything, all you did was sleep, eat, poop and cry. That's why it was so awesome. But it's a good thing growing up because you feel like you are maturing and becoming an adult but sometimes that can come at a price. I'm 13 and I already know the consiquences of being a teenager, here are some of the problems which teenagers have to go through. Spots, love, growing up etc. There is loads more but there are too many to write. So don't grow up too fast or your childhood freedom will be gone forever. Just live life the way you want to and stay out of trouble ;) lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment