Saturday, 8 May 2010

Boyfriends =/

Everyone I know now is getting a boyfriend, accept me ofcourse. I really don't see what's so big about having a boyfriend tbh ! yes i know it's a nice feeling but don't leave your other friends out. Don't get too serious to quick or else he will be gone in a flash. I'm really happy for everyone who has a boyfriend and I wish you the best but please don't just stop bothering with your friends because of it. We have feeling's too. Everyone will get a chance of having a boyfriend and yes i've had a boyfriend and it's a good feeling of knowing someone loves you for who you are but don't take advatige of it. I Love all of my friends too bits and they know that, I just wanted to say this for everyone out there who is in a situation like this x

No comments:

Post a Comment