Friday, 11 June 2010

Nerves :S

Tomorrow I am going to be singing with my vocal group in the Carnival and i'm pretty nervous about it. I've always wanted to be a singer when i'm older and this may be my chance of making that happen. I'm also going to be singing and putting it on the internet with my buddy louise x Everyone who has heard me sing, has said that i'm really good but I don't know that because I can only hear myself inside my head. I had to sing infront of year 7's today too but suprisingly I wasn't nervous about it. When i'm nervous I start sweating, shaking, my heart pumps really fast and I need to stop my nerves for me to be a professinal singer. I always sing in my bedroom and I think that no one can hear me but my parents always tell me that they can hear me sing and I feel uncomfortable about it. Everyone is going to be at the carnival and everyone is going to see me sing :S I hope it goes well and I hope I don't forget the words in the middle of it because that's what i did infront of the year 7's. Wish me luck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment