Saturday, 10 April 2010
My Life.
My life so far is pretty good, but sometimes it can be bad ! The things that can be bad in my life are things like arguement. Grrrrr I hate them. I Don't know why but everyone wants an arguement with me and it can make me really upset. Another bad thing in my life is Embarresment. OH MY GOSH i hate when embarrising things happen to me. The Happen to me where ever i go like school, home, shopping anywhere. But I shouldn't worry about the bad things in my life, they've past. I'm gonna focus on the posotive. Like being with my TRUE friends, with my family etc. So for all you people out there who are worrying about their lives, DON'T. Your just gonna make things worse for yourself and you will never have fun !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thats soo true xx
ReplyDelete